Here is a listing of the more common metals and minerals analyzed. If you don't see your required analysis, please contact the lab by telephone or e-mail and we will be happy to investigate our ability to analyze your specific parameter(s).
METALS & MINERALS
Lead - Fine Fraction
Mercury - Low Level (dl = 0.5 ng/L)
SPECIAL METAL GROUPS
(8) RCRA Metal - As, Ba, Cd, Cr, Pb, Hg, Se, Ag
(10) MDEQ Metals - As, Ba, Cd, Cr, Cu, Pb, Hg, Se, Ag, Zn
(10) DSWD Detroit Metals - As, Cd, Cr, Cu, Fe, Pb, Hg, Ni, Ag, Zn
(13) Priority Pollutant Metals - Sb, As, Be, Cd, Cr, Cu, Pb, Hg, Ni, Se, Ag, Tl, Zn
(17) Appendix IX Metals - Sb, As, Ba, Be, Cd, Cr, Co, Cu, Pb, Hg, Ni, Se, Ag, Sn, Tl, V, Zn
(23) Target Analyte List Metals - Al, Sb, As, Ba, Be, Cd, Ca, Cr, Co, Cu, Fe, Pb, Mg, Mn, Hg, Ni, K, Se, Ag, Na, Tl, V, Zn
Ferric Iron is calculated from Total Iron and Ferrous Iron.
Fine Fraction of Lead includes: Fine Fraction Lead, Coarse Fraction Lead, total Lead by calculation, Total Lead by ICP/MS. Fine Fraction of Lead Requires 8oz. Minimum volume for QA/QC.
Hardness is calculated through the measurement of Calcium and Magnesium.
Hexavalent Chromium samples have a 24 hour holding time (no preservatives). Trivalent Chromium analysis requires Total Chromium analysis plus Hexavalent Chromium analysis.
Mercury has a 28 day holding time after preservation.
Sample Filtering, if done by the lab, should be within 24 hours of collection. The client is responsible to get the samples to the lab, allowing for necessary lab prep time.
For Federal RCRA Limits click link below and go to page 23. To enter this site, Federal Government requires you to have the latest version of Adobe.